Happy Feet Reflexology
Benefits of reflexology:
- Improves circulation
- Helps kick-start your digestion as you relax
- Promotes the movement of lymph
- Assists the body in its own homeostasis and balancing process
- Good for insomnia and jet-lag
- Reduces tension and stress
- Helps the body in its own healing process
- Provides time to relax and it feels great!
An ancient healing modality that balances the body and nervous system. It is an extremely effective way of activating the parasympathetic nervous system and encouraging the body to relax and heal.
Reflexology is done by applying pressure to specific areas on the feet that are mapped to all areas of the body. Not only does reflexology provide stress reduction by allowing a person take time out of their day to focus on their body, but through the physical act of applying pressure using thumb techniques, it may also result in enhanced circulation, a calming of the nervous system and movement of lymph that allow for a physiological change in the body. This ultimately results in a very healing and pleasurable experience.
*Note: The foot has more reflexology points on the top and sides.